Jan 1, 2010

Happy New year

It is not the first time that the world around me is celebrating new year eve and I am sitting home rather blogging or doing telephonic conversation.
There stays a reason that I didn't celebrate previous new year eve and for this one too.

I'd received 100's of call from my dear ones asking the program for new year but I malingered in front of them just to tell them indirectly- "I couldn't come".
Here on my blog- I accept that I lied to you all including every single person. Some of you knew it and some of you don't. Whatever I demand forgiveness.

A moment ago I went downstairs to park my bike in my home campus and I saw young peoples living nearby dressed in warm and new cloths sitting on their sport bike and asking-"what you plan for this new year dude!". They were waiting for there friends and not even the young peoples but ladies, girls and other older peoples were passing from there and only me sitting at my home.

Happy new year to all my friends, acquaintances, i.e my dear and near ones, even to those I am having clash with, and including those too whom I couldn't talk due to country prob., attitude, or lack of communication means, etc.

It was hard to decide where to go and with whom to go but it was really easy to cancel all this saying-"I am ill / my throat is jammed / I am dog tired after my recent trips / I couldn't walk due to pain in my leg / aahhh!! my jaws are aching due to an unknown prob., etc,etc,etc". I meant that this all is easy to say but hard to restrain our self by adhering to our words.
And happy new year to those also who aren't picking my phone[:D]. I am sorry again for all this.
Sorry for not joining/ sorry for not calling/ sorry for not wishing / sorry for keeping a distance.
Signed by
Wait-Wait-Wait! I think that it is only me who is begging forgiveness. I'd better leave this as I never use to give clarification for any reason- because my friend don't need it and my enemies(who hates this) will never believe this.
As per my recent survey:-
88.5% boys are out of home.
and 36% girls are not at home this time.
hmm!! enjoy friends. Don't suffer like me.
Seize the day, seize the year, seize your life.
Best of luck for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment