I wonder why bahrain and not anywhere else? so between I dreamt that we are on a Island
of coconut trees and I am asking a localite- where I am? and what is the best possible
way to reach Bahrain? and finally using water transportation we reached bahrain and I
was amused to see building. Yet, I don't have any idea how bahrain looks like?
Daily, when I wake up- I use to spend atleast 5 minutes remembering what I dreamt.
I dreamt daily; but, last night it was one of my best dream because there was- Beach
(sea), coconut trees, and lofty building i.e. 3 among one of the ten best thing in world
I love to see.
I actually cant figure out why I like watching building? hehe
In short, this dream holds 3 qualities of Dubai.
After I downloaded a documentary movie- Why do we dreams? by BBC Horizon and I camed to
know some interested fact in the first 10 min. only:
some of them are:-
While we dream our minds gets into many stages.
While we snore, we don't dream.(Thank God I don't)
Animal's do dream(cats, dog, etc.)
to be continued..........
No comments:
Post a Comment