Dec 30, 2009

8000+ bucks to wheelie

Days ago I went to mechanic saying- I want to wheelie, please repair my bike so that I may have enough pick-up to wheelie.
After driving my bike he said-"you need to replace couples of thing in you bike"
I said-"whatever"
He inspected it and said-"more than "8000 bucks"
I said-"ok"
The next day I replaced my clutch plates, pressure plates, disk brakes(for stoppie).
Ok- I am out of budget for now. Chain sockets and digital meter is prohibited for me now.
Days went through.
I bought chain sockets and gave mechanic to replace and he was chocked to see that most of the jaws of my pressure plates were broken and rubbed to end. He said-"Till now how did you manage to drive with this thing".
When you wheelie a bike- there is enough pressure on the chain sockets after accelerating.

 Have more to do for wheeling and this time I'll try stoppie and some other stunts also.
I've uploaded a video of last wheelie I made. See it




Good-bye for now.


Signed by

No comments:

Post a Comment