Mar 20, 2010

I was so good in HTML but due to lack of practice I forgot all codings but yesterday when I was browsing through the notes it seamed to be a foreign thing to me.
So, I was afraid of the practical and when I entered college one of mine classmate told me that no external will be there from the university and some teacher of our college staff will be taking viva.
PhotobucketWe sat on our respective place, and the guy sitting near me was a helping hand and rather concentrating on his own he helped me with many things, theory and practical both.
I'd uploaded my pen-drive with many HTML programs so that I could cheat, but damn it didn't work on any system as it was disabled. But,I peeped in through other computer and I completed the whole paper and the viva was OK.
So, I am free now atleast for a month, and I've to try many things.
As well as I am participating in cricket tournaments, so from Monday onwards practicing will start.
And I've to go for some work tomorrow from 8 in the morning to 7 in the evening. So. I am  going to sleep.
Goodnight fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment