Mar 14, 2010

Hi friend's what's up(please reply's on fb).
Ummm...
This is going to be a hard time for me. I am trying to concentrate on my studies but, damn! mind is wandering somewhere else.
What is this?
Where the hell is my concentration power lost?
I just start studying weeks before exams or if I try to start earlier I can't concentrate on it. But, this time before P.U.T. I wasn't able to focus on my studies. Whenever I hold notes/book in my hand 100 types of distractions play an important role to keep that book again in its respective place.
PhotobucketSo, from last 2 days I am watching some movies wondering that this will provide me enough energy freshning my mind so that I can start again with my studies but it didn't work, but the movies was awosomeeee...
I've to keep my mobile aside now. It's enough now. It's not necessary to answer every call and a god friend never annoy you during your exams day. haha, I know you can't possibly digest this and if you don't answer the phone people complains you for not picking calls.
Friend's logic gates(digital electronics) and database management is not easy to understand, you have you dig it hard finally to sink in it. hhee
Anyways take care friend's.
Will write soon

No comments:

Post a Comment