I was just wondering, when do you feel that intense love which you desire all time.
Love is when my Mother
asks- What do you want in dineer.
Love is when my Father
says- Take as much as you need for this.
Love is when Bhabhi
says-"heyy dude I've seen an item for you"
Love was when my Sister(while doing my work)
Used to Say-"jab meri shadi ho jayegi, fir kaun karega kaam tumhara?"
Love is when my Brother
Says-"Chhor yaar chal na kuchh khane chalte he"
Love is when my Best friend
says- "I always miss you yaar."
Love is when my Cousin
asks-"Bol chalta he mere saath"
say-"bohot complain aa rahi he teri"
Love is when your girlfriend
hugs you without any reason and say- "You are an idiot, but I love this idiot."
Love is when my friend
calls and say-"sale kabhi toh call kar liya kar, hamesha me hi karu kiya?"
Love is when my Sir
says-"Haan! ab Hamza samjhayega sabko"
Love is when Janab
says-"Hamza ko samajh me aa gaya toh matlab sabko samajh me aa gaya"
Love is when Miya sahab
says-"Hamza babu I need this software"
Love was when my Dada ji(Grand Father)
Used to ask "padhayi kar raha he tu achchhe se?"
Love is when my chachi
says-"aur tour kaisa raha, maza aaya?"
Love is when my chacha
says-"kabhi aa bhi jaya kar ghar par"
Love is when my Badi mummy
says-"fir bhi problem ho toh bata dena"
Love is when my Nephew
says- "ghumane le jana!"
Love is when my Student
says- "aaj sahi ne nahi kar pa raha, agar bike fir se slip ho gaya toh please daanta mat"
Love is when my friend
asks-"kaha tha yaar, me tujhe hi yaad kar raha tha"
Love is when my friend(living far away)
asks- "is it still paining, where it hurt?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is what we call love.
I am very lucky that I got such a nice people around me. I love you all, who made my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment