Hi friends!
How are you all?
The temp. is going up these days. I like summer's. It was so foggy this winter, specially early in the morning. I'd set all arrangement's namaaz in such a way that I don't need to come out my room. One morning momma was going somewhere, so just to see off her till taxi stand I came out of my room and it was all wet due to mist. See images::-
Fog
Even I'm wondering where the hell is kota barrage lost?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 weak ago we went to Jaipur just to see off Khatija behn till sanganer airport. Security was tight, as independence day was near to come, so they didn't allow us to get in.
Around 4 am we left for Kota. There was so much fog that it was not easy to drive. So, we parked our car at a petrol pump, so that after the sunup we could resume and we slept.
Around 6:30 am we resumed and the weather was still foggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment