Dec 3, 2009

I was really very nervous of going to college as internal exams were going on in our college and I'd already missed 4 our of 5. And my class teacher as well as principle was calling the parents of such children for meeting, and even those who were not performing well. I was really frightened.
I went to college to attend last day of internal exams. I saw that every single student was present. I was totally unaware of what the internal is about? What subject is- I am going to take papers? and all that.
Signed byI sat quietly and wrote nothing sensible.
After that- when I met class teacher for taking form, I was afraid as he would ask for the absense and I wasn't having leave app. But, to my surprise- he ask nothing and behaved nice to me, and offered me some money for depositing form, as I was not having enough money to submit the form.
Thank GOd, everything end up fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment