Nov 12, 2009

Article:- Stop imprecating and start cheering

     Do you keep a distance from such people's who indulge in any bad activities just because they are so, even if they cause no harm to you mentally or physically; they are good to you but they are bad for others. They have a pursuit of pleasure. You hate them because they are not like you, or I say- In other point of view- you hate yourself because you are not like them.
So, you ever wondered the repercussion of weltschmerz?
Is interacting with iconoclastic people your bete noire?
Did you seam opinionated in making friend?
If so, you seams to be far away from the reality and you seams to having misanthropic attitude toward the world.
    The world which we live in- is jam packed with such kind of people's-, and seeking a upto the scratch person is like searching for a needle in sahara dessert.
Now, the main point is who do you say well characterized?
Different people's have different kind of view, let's see an example:-
1:- They say that smokers and dipsomaniac's could be a good person no matter if he keep his habit up to his eyeball.
2:- They have had a sheer hatred towards these.
3:- They have no hatred until unaffected.
My personal view:- I've had especial dislike for such people's, but have no hatred towards them and why would I do so?
What am I losing in loving them?
If the answer is no, then would I keep a hatred for such kind of people's?
Every person has some dis qualities.
Some say that I don't like those who aren't or who weren't virgin before marrying.
Why is so? Is he/she going to be your spouse?
What if any of your colleague non-virgin? Wouldn't you talk to him/her, never run any deal? Then you have a narrow minded approach towards such people's.
What you must care is:-
Is he/she capable of doing what you want him/her to do regardless of his character?
Would he/she spoil you work?
You had better make a code of conduct towards such people:-
If one smoke's:-
You must have a good reason for ostracizing someone, let's take an example of smoker, why would you hate him:-
Is he importunate of making people's likewise?
Is he smoking upon your face?
Is he wasting your money/time because of his habit?
If the answer is no, then would I keep a hatred for such kind of people's?
Every person has some dis qualities.
Avoid him if you are around your home and your parents don't like to see you around such people's.
You say you hate those who flirt's and end up sleeping around.
I say- if anyone of them let say a boy, if he indulges in any such thing, a girl herself is also responsible for making any physical contact with him and vice versa.
You must only care what attitude that person is having with you.
Don't stay, but interact.
Don't be informal, but be formal.
Don't support, but don't oppose at least.

I'd better like to understand such people's and sublimate their energy into some good purpose. For eg:-
A gangster can be channeled into a business or sport activities such as shooting, or any such activity he is capable to accept.
Likewise a  psychopathic exhibitionist can be an actor.

So it is unto you, that if you it step by step and try not to comprehend like them.
I accept that you must avoid people's with any of these qualities:-
1)Judas:-
He is a traitor, it is vital to avoid him, as he can even sell his best friend for money.
2)Vulgarian:- He can spoil your communication skills by using scurrilous language, and instead of saying -"Ohh no" you will say-"ohh teri behen di".
3)Loose characterized:- When they indulge in any bad activities, then too will get hatred of the folks.
This list could be further expanded, but I am giving you a little idea. You had better keep especial hatred towards someone instead of having unabridged hatred. And if you are among such people's then I'd like to say-"You had better stop imprecating and start cheering". I still remember a thought, which I'd read 3 years ago:-

"If you judge people, you will be having no time to love them."
-Mother Teresa-


Treat everyone with love, no matter how they are, not because they are not nice, but because you are nice.
-Unknown(received as an SMS)-

Above article is incomplete and would be further expanded.
Written by -Hamza Ali-.
Note:- Not a single word(sentence) is plagiarized.
Next article:- Virginity:- The biggest dignity.Signed by

No comments:

Post a Comment