Nov 6, 2009


Around 8:30 P.M., I got a call from my friend Harshill to meet at his home just for idling. I was hungry and it was time for dinner, but it was my best friend waiting for me, so i reached his home and he was in shirt and pajama.

Me- "Why didn't you get ready?
Harshill-"Let it be"
Me-"At least wear a woolen shirt as it is bit parky"
Harshill-"Ok. then wait for a jiffy"


Signed byWe drove to talwandi and just at the entrance of talwandi area cops were keeping a close eye on everyone which drove in. While I was entering through barricades- I saw a safari car crossing me, and I looked it closely and I saw "Indian Navy" written behind it, and I knew it was Mohit, so we turned back  we saw that and Himan was also sitting in. I told them to meet at sunny's dairy. I reached earlier and parked my bike, and they are about to stop but they had saw cops vigil around  and they didn't stop and moved forward. Then the cop came near us, but we didn't react and we were doing chat as usual and we were not smoking as we both don't, so the cop returned after scolding some people around us.  Then I called Himan and we met around a girl's hostel and went to "younger's point". Himan was as usual smoking, mohit was busy taking phone calls, Harshill as usual fun of them both, and I was as usually watching. Idling around with old friend's is what I can die for, but the fear of Tracker(Police) was making us scary. After that they called Naman to meet. Then after sometime I said-"I have to go home, babye, cya and all that". But who wants to go home, we went eat something and where ever we went we saw cops standing either investigating or inquiring, i felt bad that it's not fair, but they are doing their duty.
Talwandi, Vigyan Nagar, Jawahar Nagar, Indra Vihar, etc. are home to cops. Seams like every cop of Kota is charged their only.
But, we are called "crazy bikers", no matter how many cops are present, we do our job usually and then we played "home-home".
Gdnyte

No comments:

Post a Comment